Rules and Regulations for Military Practice
- Applicable for (boy and girl) students who apply for military practice and who want get more knowledge of techniques and tactics.
a. At the beginning, the junior and senior military students will be trained according to the military discipline.
b. They will be able to use weapon safely and effectively.
c. From 3rd- 5th year, the military student will learn to squad as soldiers and as a second platoon. They will be able to practice with or without uniform.
- To establish the democratic system, religion, and honor one's nation, state, and King ;
- To learn more about nationalism with confidence and with mighty army’s faith;
- To be strong, well-disciplined human being and observe strictly the order from the leader;
- To perform within the tradition and culture of the country ;
- To endure the hard environment in difficult places ;
- To support and unite in a battlefield for the nation ;
- To be well-disciplined, cooperative, and loving person
Military Training Coordinator
II. Applicant Qualifications
- Studying at the school where the direct government allows
- Has finished Grade 12 or higher level with the transcript and 1.00 of GPA.
III. Conditions in Joining the Military
IV. Military Students’ Rights
- Apply personally.
- Pay fees.
- Have a standard haircut, not over 7cm.
- Dress up properly.
- Perform and follow the order and system seriously.
- The applicant (1st year) needs to pass the physical test following the conditions.
Military Studentsí Rights during practice:†
- The military students are able to wear the uniform after 16 hours of practice.
- Be able to obtain special points in every year during the practice. See the following:
a. First year : 3 points
b. Second year : 4 points
c. Third year : 5 points
d. Fourth year : 6 points
f . Fifth year : 7 points
*These are part of 100 (total points)
- Be able to be exempted in joining the army after practicing as a military student.
- To be inactive in joining army, students have to consider the following:
a. After finishing first year in military practice, the students are required to join the army for 1 year and 6 months. If they voluntarily join the army, they are allowed to join for one year only.
b. After finishing the second year in military practice, the students are subject to join the army for 1 year. If they voluntarily join the army, they are allowed to join for 6 months only.
After finishing the third year in military practice, the students are no longer necessary to join the army.
- The military students will graduate according to what they have earned during the practice.
- When there is a war and doesn’t have enough soldiers, their presence would be needed as active officers who are ready to help for the success of the nation. However, if they avoid joining the army, they will receive a proper punishment from the Officials.