Cultural and Other Activities
Group Study Abroad Programs are designed to provide you with a comprehensive and rewarding experience of Thai life. You will have the opportunity to:
- Enhance your cultural understanding of Thai cultural by meeting and sharing experiences with the school community and with other Thais and non-Thais from diverse backgrounds.
- Explore the country of Thailand according to your specific needs. You may experience day and evening excursions and visits to destinations of cultural, historical, geographical and social interest.
- Take part in the most valuable community outreach activities.
- Enjoy many exciting interactive opportunities including beach activities, horse-riding, milking the cows, picnics in the park, craft work in pottery and design, sporting activities or excursions to nearby world renowned attractions, such as Phuket or Chiang Mai and many more interesting activities.
- Participants may also join in events held by the many thriving student clubs and societies in school relevant to the program.